Monday, June 6, 2011

Labeled

I'm not so sure this picture needs a caption... I was looking at on-line photography yesterday and came across this wonder.  The picture honestly left me speechless but with many thoughts flooding my mind and I immediately knew it would inspire this week's blog.

I'm posting this picture today and blogging about it Thursday because I want you to think about the picture for yourself. Analyze it, what does it say to you?  What does this picture force you to think about? Can you apply the picture to yourself in some way? 

Please, feel free to post your comments below (or on facebook) about this picture!  In fact, I encourage you and request you would post comments below! If it's a comment for my eyes only, just let me know and I won't publish it :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two things I think of, are physically blind and emotionally/mentally blind.