Tuesday, July 24, 2012

COME SEE ME THIS WEEKEND!!!

Hi darlings!  Soooo... A few weeks ago I posted a blog for you all and mentioned the Life Story of Lee Stoneking being raised from the dead... YES, RAISED FROM THE DEAD! (I always hear "Dead man walkin'" in my head when I think about this...) Now, before you get all creeped out just let me say, it's not creepy at all, no incantations or voodoo or anything like that, just a miracle from God! Lee Stoneking was dead for at least 35 minutes... He dropped dead of a massive heart attack in an Australian airport and remained dead through extensive CPR and shocking until he arrived at the Hospital and was pronounced dead by another doctor... BUT NOT BY GOD!  The rest of the story is better told by Mr. Stoneking himself and better heard in person... And you are in luck, you can see Mr. Stoneking THIS WEEKEND! Lee Stoneking will be at Capital Community in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada THIS WEEKEND July 27-29! (Friday at 7:00 pm, Saturday at 7:00 pm and Sunday at 11:00 am and 6:00 pm!)

I will be there and you need to be there too! Lee will be bringing his medical records, written confirmation from some of his doctors and more! I need to hear and see this for myself and you do too.

So seriously, if you are ANYWAY NEAR NEW BRUNSWICK, CANADA or can get here for any or all of the nights you NEED TO! Directions to Capital community can be found via mapquest or google maps via this link. I've posted below the poster for the event as well as a great deal on a hotel room I was sent if you need one!

Come meet me and Lee (see, I'm even droppin' the rhymes for you! haha!) Hope to see you this weekend!


No comments: