Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sea of People

Oh Honeys, I have NO IDEA what I should write to you about today... I was going to re-post but I just don't feel right about that for today.  Last night I thought of two really good things I wanted to share but apparently I haven't learned to write anything down and now I've completely forgotten what it was about.  But just now I've had another thought I think may be just as valid as me writing something for you to think about...

I'm always learning lessons and trying to share them, always trying to show you another perspective on life and the love of God... I'm always trying to get something from God to share with you all.  Maybe the reason I can't think of anything is because God wants you to hear from Him yourself... Maybe he has something to talk to you directly about that really should be just between the two of you... Maybe you haven't talked to Him in a while or maybe you've been doing all the talking and no listening? (This is definitely one of my habits...) Maybe he just misses you and would just like you to be with him for the amount of time you would usually be reading my blog..?

I saw a quote on Pinterest today (yes I am sort of addicted, like every other woman on the planet ha! It's relaxing, like retail therapy without the bill! ha! Try it, that's my page above!) and it made me think of God... Like it was written by Him to me instead of being part of a love note between a couple... And I'd like to share it with you, from Him.

<3 god="god" td="td">

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this sueling! Oh and you too!