Thursday, May 1, 2014

Just Hold On a Minute!

Hi guys, I'm a bad blogger girl the past month! I almost wasn't going to post again today, I'm sooo tired from work today... Well let's just say Monday has nothing on Thursday.  Last week I actually completely forgot to post, then I was going to so another Friday post and forgot then as well... Maybe I should get that checked, haha!  Anyhoo, I didn't want to let the bad day win today so I thought why don't I write about it?

It is not just me that had a bad day, it was nuts for everyone in the office! My poor boss actually said he wanted to retire and do something else... "Welcome to Wendy's, can I take your order?" uhhh, no. I told him he just needed to "hold on on for a little while and it will change."  It's not that we don't enjoy what we do, it's just that we can't extend the hours in a day to get everything done... And, it's not our clients, they're great, we love them all! Everything worked out in the end as it always does it's just that knowing or hearing "it will all work out" doesn't always help.

Everyone has bad days, whether it's work, a relationship, just a mood or circumstance... And we aren't always being babies about it, sometimes things just suck.  We can all understand that, even though we all experience things differently there is not one person who hasn't experienced a day when they felt like giving up on something and most likely deservedly so... So what how should we handle those lovely days?  Don't give up, give in to the day, accept it as a sucky day and move on... Go home, go to bed, let go for now but NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up.  Hold on to hope and try again tomorrow, it will get better at some point, you just have to get through the rainy days to see the sun shine again!

So there it is, nothing special this week, no deep words of wisdom but maybe some hope?  If you don't need it today, tuck it away in a safe place and bring it to mind on a sucky, rainy, give-uppy day :)


No comments: